Returns or exchanges are accepted on unworn items in resalable condition (excludes sale items, Display Items and Business Supplies, which are Final Sale).
Contact your Tora Grace Consultant to get your return started and receive a shipping label.
Your Consultant will be happy to assist you with your return! She’ll provide you with a pre-paid return shipping label to make it fast and easy. If you are unable to contact your Consultant, please contact Tora Grace Customer Support and we will be happy to assist you!
Please keep in mind when returning or exchanging an item:
- Items must be returned in their original packaging and accompanied by an original proof of purchase. This could include your packing slip, a copy of your order confirmation email or a copy of your return confirmation email.
- Was your order missing an item or did your order contain the wrong item? If so, we ask that you notify us within 7 days from your order date. Items that break prior to wear or have any product defects must be reported within 7 days of receipt to be eligible for a refund, exchange or replacement.
- Refunds: We are happy to provide you a cash refund within 30 days and Store Credit refund within 90 days. When you refund to Store Credit, we’ll reward you with an additional R50 store credit incentive towards your next order. Initial outbound shipping will not be refunded.
- Timing of Refunds: Your refund will be processed upon receipt of your returned item at our Distribution Center. Once we process your return, your refund will be available 8-10 business days later depending on your issuing bank and/or billing cycle. Did you pay your Consultant with cash? If so, please contact your Consultant as she will need to refund you directly.
Examples of manufacturer’s defect:
- Non-functional clasp
- Abnormal discolorations (beyond normal variations in natural stone colors)
- Jump ring or chain link that is not closed properly
- Different from described lengths
- Lost crystal