Every Tora Grace order is personalised and packaged with love and care. However should you not be completely satisfied or in the unlikely event that any of the items in your order are damaged, kindly read and follow the below procedures.
Standard & Gift Returns:
- Any jewellery that is custom engraved, personalised or specially assembled, this includes altering of chains can unfortunately not be returned.
- Sale items, prizes and discounted items cannot be returned.
- Due to hygiene reasons, earrings are non refundable.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a reason for your return and images of the product within 7 days of receipt. Thereafter refunds are not applicable.
- Although your packaging does not need to be intact, your jewellery/accessory still needs to be in its original state and condition. Should your jewellery item or accessory be returned in a poor/neglected or abused condition, the refund will not be processed.
Damages & Defects:
- Damages/defects on receipt - We do personally check and package each item before shipping, however should a defect slip through please inform us within 24 hours of courier delivery. Please contact us via email at email@example.com with detailed information and an image of your defected item.
- Defects after use/wear - Defects such a faulty lobster claw, jump rings and zips will be exchanged or repaired at our expense within 20 calendar days. Thereafter a free repair can be arranged but you will be liable for courier costs.
Items which do not qualify for a return
- Tone Changes - Natural tone changes may occur to rose gold and yellow gold items. Numerous factors contribute to this and items with tome changes do not qualify for a return.
- Perfectly Imperfect - All of our jewellery are engraved per order, it is impossible to get individual items 100% aligned and some items may therefore differ slightly when compared to online posts and website images. Extreme love is put into each order and these minor differences are what makes each item unique.
- Travel purses and Key Fobs - Leather is cut out by hand and items are individually stitched. Print layout also differs as the fabric is placed differently on each item. Travel purses and Key Fobs are non refundable.
- Earrings - Due to hygene reasons, earrings are non refundable
- Spelling mistakes - Each order is printed and used as reference when engraving. The exact wording on your order is engraved, however slips of the finger do happen and should the engraving on your jewellery differ to that on the printed order or we make a spelling mistake, the jewellery item will be re-engraved and exchanged at our expense.
- Font used - The fonts used are chosen to match and fit the aesthetic of our brand, personalised jewellery is not eligible for a refund should you dislike the font used.
How to return my order:
- Return expenses other than returns for spelling errors or defects on our part will be at your own expense.
- Please return your item to:
15A Fairview Office Park
When will I receive my refund?
Once we have received your return and checked the condition, you will be contacted via email to confirm the final details of your refund, your options will be:
- EFT refund: Your refund will be processed within one week of arriving at our office. Once your refund and payment has been processed, should you not be banking with FNB a proof of payment will be sent to you via email.
- Coupon code or exchange: You can exchange your return for another item on our website or alternatively opt for a voucher to be redeemed at a later stage.
Disclaimer: Jewellery returned in a poor or neglected condition will not be refunded. The items on our store are carefully selected, personalised and manufactured with love and care. Although they are all of a high quality they do still require love and care. Jewellery is not meant to be rough handled and needs to be stored appropriately. Should your item be damaged due to neglect or an unfortunate incident your honesty will be appreciated and a discount for a replacement can be arranged.